Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Welcome To DaniXcluSive Blog

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Business, Daily Articles, Health News, Sports, From Around The Globe.

Thursday 7 April 2016

You are the wind beneath my sails" Ibidun Ighodalo sends loving message to husband Ituah as he turns a year older

Trinity House pastor, Ituah Ighodalo turned a year older yesterday and his beautiful wife, Ibidun ttok to her Instagram page to send him a loving message.
"To the man after my heart, what do I say? Where do I start?. "Happy birthday to the man of my dreams. Today is a reminder of the day that God created my very own special and priceless gift!
 You are the wind beneath my sails, the one whose presence makes my heart leap for joy, whose smile gives me goosebumps. Sharing this life with you has been mind blowing and it's because you have been selfless, calm, loving, firm, unshakeable, incredible, amiable, gentle, peaceful, fun loving....... I could go on baby because you rock every part of my world. Thank you for being the love of my life and the one my heart loves to love. Happy birthday honey and my singular prayer for you today is that the deepest desires in your heart, my God in heaven will grant you. Keep shining my diamond! I love you apologetically."

0 on: "You are the wind beneath my sails" Ibidun Ighodalo sends loving message to husband Ituah as he turns a year older "